Dental Health & Schools Serviced
Dental Health Services
Good oral hygiene and oral health practices are essentially good preventive dentistry. East Side Health District dental professionals provide young children with excellent dental services and oral health education advice that equates to the following:
- Brush your teeth at least twice daily with fluoride toothpaste preferably in the morning and at night before bed.
- Replace your toothbrush every 3 to 4 months
- Floss, after eating to ensure that bacterial particles that remain between teeth that cause decay is removed
- Eat healthier foods and healthier snacks such as fruits and vegetables
- See your local Dentist 2 to 3 times annually.
OFFICER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL 558 N 27th St. East St. Louis, IL
LINCOLN MIDDLE SCHOOL 12 South 10th St. East St. Louis, IL
EAST ST. LOUIS SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL 4901 State Street East St. Louis, IL
Copyright © 2023 – East Side Health District – All Rights Reserved